Sunday 9 May 2010

Lord, keep my heart always true to You - love song to the Lord Jesus, by Bro. Howard Higashi

I don't know about your heart, but I can testify that my heart is not all the time seeking the Lord, or treasuring Him above everything else. We need to tell the Lord, based on His Word - Lord, keep my heart always true to You! We love You, Lord, but we can't keep our heart! You commanded us in Proverbs to "keep our heart with all vigilence" - Lord, we would love to, but we can't! Do keep our heart always loving You - a love shining brighter all the way for You! A love so fresh, just like the day I first touched You! O, Lord, a fresh love and consecration to You!
1. Lord, keep my heart always true to You,
Never backsliding, always viewing You,
A heart that is pure that sees only You,
A heart that loves You and treasures only You.

Your love constrains me to give my all to You.
Lord, I can't help it; my heart is drawn to You.
Oh what a privilege! I give myself to You!
I love You, Lord, dearest Lord.
I love You! I just love You!

2. Lord, keep my love burning brightly for You,
A love never dwindling always hot for You,
A love, shining brighter all the way for You,
A love, so fresh like the day I first touched You.

3. Lord, take my life, I present it to You!
If I had a thousand, I'd pour all on You!
Nothing withholding, my all is for You.
My life and my future, dear Lord, is all for You.
What can we say, Lord, but - keep our heart all the days of our life open towards You, nothing withholding... we just love You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment