Friday 4 February 2011

wonderful testimonies from the Winter School of truth

I'm not sure whether you kept an eye on our other blog - the A-Godman is a Normal Christian blog, where we have recently posted some great testimonies from the recent Winter School of the Truth. We will try to link to some of them here, but you will have to visit the Testimonies page to find out what are the latest testimonies posted by the young people. What a privilege to come together under the Lord's speaking and be in the Word for a week! It changes our life - it changes our diet - it changes our concept! We are being renewed! Here are some of the testimonies:
  • the Triune God and the Person and the Work of Christ - I was serving with the younger group, and the title for the topic we went through was “The Triune God and the Person and the Work of Christ“. Even though the title sounds a little deep and intense, as with a lot of messages and in the times with the saints, what seemed at the outset to be quite big and daunting just turned into a gentle infusion of Christ, happening at the speed of life.
  • Our God is Triune to dispense Himself into us! - This year was my third Winter School, and I really enjoyed blending with young people from all over Europe once again! In my locality, I am the only young person, so I really treasure time spent with other young people. I found that that I didn’t have to worry about being ‘cool’ and just focus on consecrating that week to God. By doing this, I gained a lot and I found that even though it was a serving brother giving the message, God spoke to me through the message and I gained a better understanding of The Triune God, who He was as a person and what He accomplished
  • I certainly gained the Lord a lot in this time! - I am very happy that I could participate in the Winter School of Truth – I’m happy the Lord gave me this opportunity. I have experienced a lot this year. I enjoyed very much a lesson I learned related to my lost suitcase (I lost it at the London airport and got it back at the Warsaw airport – I did not have it for 6 days!) Why I say I enjoyed it is in the sense that I realized a lot of things by going through this experience. Before the departure I read a lot of verses on “faith”, that if there would be something I really believe in and give this to the Lord,...
  • What are the five main functions of the Bible? - This was my 3rd time I went to London for the Winter School of the Truth, and for me this might have been the most enjoyable and the most touching young people’s conference until now. The Lord opened my eyes wide and I came to realise many things concerning the Bible, the God-breathed-out Scriptures!
  • The Bible is God’s personal letter to us! - The Bible – A personal letter from God to his children. The Subject of the Winter school of Truth this year was the Bible, and what I enjoyed was that the Bible was a physical expression of God. God the Spirit is expressed through the Bible as His embodiment. God the Spirit resides in His Word and if we do not read it we cannot touch God, since the Bible is the dwelling place of God.
  • The Bible is truly the Word of God! - The completeness of the Bible. Bible does not hide anything. In the Lord Jesus’ genealogy it says that His ancestor was Solomon, who was born of David and Urias’ wife, Bathsheba. This history was not very glorious but it’s recorded in the Bible. If the Bible were written by men, they surely would have not included the sinful deeds of their forefathers. So, this proves that the Bible is the Word of God.
  • In the Bible we see God’s heart’s desire! - All Scriptures is God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work (2 Tim 3:16-17).
These and many other articles filled with the enjoyment of Christ await you via the A-God-Man Blog :) Lord, make us those who continually enjoy You, whatever happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment